Terms and Conditions
welcome to pentareddyn.com
this Terms and Conditions
will applicable from
Sunday 28th november 2021
This text sets out the terms under which
(Portal), and its content, reports, e-book, search facilities, directory services, email, and other internet services provided
And offline services provide by Portal can be accessed and used by website visitors (Users).
By accessing the Portal, Users agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The following points represent the terms of using the Portal:
- Users agree that they will only use Portal in a manner that is consistent with these user conditions and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Portal provides links to other web sites or resources. Portal does not accept responsibility for these web sites or resources; neither can it be deemed to have endorsed their content, products or services merely because they are accessible
- Users agree that the material and content contained within or provided by Portal is for personal use only and may not be distributed commercially without written permission.
- information, material, advice, or other linked or recommended resources, offered from Portal, is at Users’ sole risk, and Portal assumes no responsibility for any errors, omissions, or damages arising.
- When using materials provided by Portal, Users must decide if the usage is ‘fair use’ within their local law relating to copyright.
- The free provision of materials on Portal does not imply that the works can be exploited for profit without seeking permission from respective owners of original concepts, theories and other intellectual property.
- E-book premium reports live session and etc services offered in Portal and offline are not refundable.
- The personal data such as User names, email addresses and purchase history from the Portal will not be shared with any third parties for commercial or other purposes.
- Portal reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time. Changes will be effective upon their display on the user agreement page of this web site.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Terms and Conditions or any other aspect of this website please feel free to
Reach out to us