Origin of Banks
The origin of bank or banking activities can be traced to the Roman empire during the Babylonian period. It was being practiced on a very small scale as compared to modern day banking and frame work was not systematic.
Modern banks deal with banking activities on a larger scale and abide by the rules made by the government. The government plays a crucial role with its control over the banking system. This calls for bank management, which further ensures quality service to customers and a win-win situation between the customer, the banks and the government.
- Inspirational Words of Encouragement to Lift You UpReading Time: 5 minutes We are coming Soon!▶ ◀Read Next post! In today’s hectic world, it becomes harder and harder to calm the mind. Without moments of quiet and clarity, we go a full day without hearing our own inner voice. Finding this mental space helps us both in challenging times and moments of celebration. It allows our mind to come back to who we are. Inspiration words of encouragement have a powerful effect on the mind. A 2015 study by Brain and Behavior confirmed that repeating a word or phrase quiets what is known as the “default-mode network”—a network that fills the mind I WANT TO Read More!
- 7 Types of Rest you needReading Time: 3 minutes ◀Read Next post! Goodmorning 🌄 We all need rest. It is physically and emotionally impossible for us to be active and productive all the time. But while we might understand the importance of sleep for the body, there are other forms of rest that are sometimes neglected. Let’s examine the seven different types of rest that might help you feel better and do better. 1. Physical rest Physical rest is usually pretty clear-cut. It involves a break for your body and often has to do with sleeping more or taking naps. Physical rest provides a space to rest and heal I WANT TO Read More!
- How to Quit AlcoholReading Time: 6 minutes ◀Read Next post! 1. How to Quit Drinking How to Quit Alcohol Are you struggling with alcohol? Are you questioning whether or not you’re an alcoholic? Are you wondering if you should quit drinking? Do you have to quit drinking? If you’ve answered yes to any of these, it’s recommended you quit drinking, and if possible, seek professional treatment. Alcohol kills over 240 people every day. That being said, it’s scary as hell to quit something you’re addicted to, and it can be ridiculously hard, especially with alcohol. Quitting isn’t even the hardest part. It isn’t even what happens to I WANT TO Read More!
- How to stop drinking alcohol completelyReading Time: 4 minutes Read Previous post!▶ ◀Read Next post! 2. How to stop completely How to stop drinking alcohol completely There are lots of reasons why you might want to stop drinking alcohol. Some people need to stop drinking as a result of developing an alcohol related medical condition such as liver disease, or because they start taking medication which reacts badly with alcohol. Others choose to do so for religious reasons, or simply as a move towards a healthier lifestyle. If you’re thinking about removing alcohol from your life, you should know that you’re not alone. 43% of adults in Britain who I WANT TO Read More!
- Overcoming Alcohol AddictionReading Time: 10 minutes Read Previous post!▶ ◀Read Next post! 3. Overcoming Alcohol Addiction Overcoming Alcohol Addiction How to Stop Drinking and Start Recovery Overcoming an addiction to alcohol can be a long and bumpy road. At times, it may even feel impossible. But it’s not. If you’re ready to stop drinking and willing to get the support you need, you can recover from alcoholism and alcohol abuse—no matter how heavy your drinking or how powerless you feel. You don’t have to wait until you hit rock bottom; you can make a change at any time. Whether you want to quit drinking altogether or I WANT TO Read More!