Origin of Banks
The origin of bank or banking activities can be traced to the Roman empire during the Babylonian period. It was being practiced on a very small scale as compared to modern day banking and frame work was not systematic.
Modern banks deal with banking activities on a larger scale and abide by the rules made by the government. The government plays a crucial role with its control over the banking system. This calls for bank management, which further ensures quality service to customers and a win-win situation between the customer, the banks and the government.
- 12 Schedules of Indian ConstitutionReading Time: 2 minutes We are coming Soon!▶ ◀Read Next post! 12 Schedules of Indian Constitution There are 12 Schedules in the Constitution of India. One of the first mentions of Schedules was made in the Government of India Act, 1935 where it included 10 Schedules. Later, when the Indian Constitution was adopted in 1949, it consisted of 8… Read more: 12 Schedules of Indian Constitution
- Financial Inclusion In India: Filling The VoidReading Time: 3 minutes ◀Read Next post! Financial Inclusion In India: Filling The Void In a country as diverse and populous as India, ensuring that every citizen has access to financial services is not only a moral imperative but also an economic necessity. India has made remarkable strides in recent years to bridge the financial divide and ensuring financial… Read more: Financial Inclusion In India: Filling The Void
- The Convenience Revolution: Mobile Banking ExplainedReading Time: 3 minutes Read Previous post!▶ ◀Read Next post! The Convenience Revolution: Mobile Banking Explained In the last decade, India has witnessed a banking revolution that has transformed the way people manage their finances and avail financial services. This revolution has been supported mainly by advent of internet and its increased penetration into the country. With it, came… Read more: The Convenience Revolution: Mobile Banking Explained
- Here are 10 critical questions for small-business owners:Reading Time: 6 minutes ◀Read Next post! Here are 10 critical questions for small-business owners: SUMMARY What questions should a small-business owner be able to answer? Whether you’re a new or seasoned business owner, here are 10 key questions for analyzing and improving your company. ONE EXCITING FEATURE OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY IS USING AI ASSISTANTS TO SCHEDULE MEETINGS, SET… Read more: Here are 10 critical questions for small-business owners:
- A beginner’s guide to braille, and learning the braille alphabet.Reading Time: 3 minutes ◀Read Next post! A beginner’s guide to braille, and learning the braille alphabet. The braille alphabet The braille alphabet is used by people who are blind or visually impaired as a basis of the larger braille code for reading and writing. Blind kids and adults read braille by gliding their fingertips over the lines of… Read more: A beginner’s guide to braille, and learning the braille alphabet.