Origin of Banks
The origin of bank or banking activities can be traced to the Roman empire during the Babylonian period. It was being practiced on a very small scale as compared to modern day banking and frame work was not systematic.
Modern banks deal with banking activities on a larger scale and abide by the rules made by the government. The government plays a crucial role with its control over the banking system. This calls for bank management, which further ensures quality service to customers and a win-win situation between the customer, the banks and the government.
- Happy global accessibility awareness dayReading Time: 3 minutes We are coming Soon!▶ ◀Read Next post! Happy Global Accessibility Awareness Day Global Accessibility Awareness Day Thursday, May 19, 2022, the 11th Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD)! Global Accessibility Awareness Day takes place every year on the third Thursday of May, and is all about getting people thinking and talking about making the web accessible for those with different disabilities. Technology is a wondrous thing. With a quick search, we can find all the information we need on anything we want. We can order dinner, research a paper, listen to a podcast. But if you happen to be blind, deaf, I WANT TO Read More!
- How to take personal loanReading Time: 2 minutes With a decent computer and a good Internet connection, these days you can pretty much live your life right in front of your computer if you want to. You can play games, chat with friends, catch up on work, watch movies, and even pay your bills. And now, you can even take out a personal loan online. Personal loans are not for everyone. If you have access to interest-free cash through the help of a friend or family member, then by all means that would the best way to get the cash you need. Or, maybe you do not have I WANT TO Read More!
- Article title:Current Article: What’s driving high attrition at India Inc?Reading Time: 3 minutes Read Previous post!▶ ◀Read Next post! What’s driving high attrition at India Inc? http://www.linkedin.com The Great Resignation – the term has gained enormous popularity over the last two years, as scores of professionals, the world over, quit their jobs for better opportunities that ensured them work-life balance and mental health well-being. While more prominent globally, the phenomenon left its mark on the Indian job market as well. So much so that the terms ‘attrition’ and ‘talent’ found double the mentions in the earnings transcripts of IT firms over the last year compared to the pre-pandemic era, as per a report I WANT TO Read More!
- Article title:Current Article: Remote work is predicted to transform the future economy |Reading Time: 4 minutes Read Previous post!▶ ◀Read Next post! Remote work is predicted to transform the future economy | A labour economist argues that remote work will transform economies, as companies must revise policies to accommodate remote employees. Adam Ozimek spoke to Quartz about the next phase of remote work. As jarring as the transition to remote work was during the coronavirus pandemic, it was modest compared to what’s coming next, says Adam Ozimek, a labor economist at the freelancing platform Upwork. He argues that the next phase of remote work will transform economies, as more companies revise their policies to accommodate employees I WANT TO Read More!
- Article title:Current Article: Managing cross-border tax risk |Reading Time: 4 minutes Read Previous post!▶ ◀Read Next post! The risk of financial non-compliance has more than just financial and reputational consequences. It can also affect resources, leading to increased costs for your business. Before, during and after a transaction When it comes to timing, compliance requirements might apply before, during or after finalising a transaction, so it’s important to stay on top of them at every stage. If all the necessary tax registrations and business licences are not in place, a company cannot perform its everyday activities. In Brazil, for example, you need to obtain a RADAR license for import/export activities. In I WANT TO Read More!