Announcing the second round of free online technical workshops for the
visually impaired. Registrations will close after receiving required entries
or at 10 am on 12 April 2020, whichever is earlier.
NAB Delhi had launched a series of online workshops for the visually
impaired after the lockdown was announced in the country. We received an
overwhelming response and are due to successfully complete the first round
Considering the demand from the community, we will be conducting workshops
on new topics 13 April onwards. Sessions will be held in the afternoon or
evening using the Zoom platform. The workshops will be facilitated by
selected trainers having vast experience of conducting trainings for the
visually impaired. Each workshop will consist of one or more online sessions
of 90 minutes to 2 hour duration where the participants will interact
directly with the trainers. The information about joining the online
sessions will be sent by email only. After registering you will receive the
instructions to join the sessions by 16 April 2020
You just need a computer or smart phone with internet connection to join the
Registration is restricted to one workshop per person at this time. Note:
These workshops are only for persons with visual impairments above 18 years
Register quickly! It is free of cost, certificates will be provided by
email. Registration link is provided at the end of the message.
The following workshops will be conducted:
1. Using Google Drive and Dropbox: Learn how you can use these cloud
storage services to backup and share your files and folders and collaborate
for online work.
2. Microsoft Outlook setup and Usage: If you depend on emails then
Microsoft Outlook can increase your productivity.
3. Android Talkback basics and customization: Learn to customize the
screen reader to accomplish tasks faster.
4. Financial Accessibility for the Visually Impaired: Using Net
Banking, Apps of Banks and Digital Wallets is essential for everyone now.
5. Advanced Excel: Learn to use Pivot Table, V-lookup and Mail merge
(with Microsoft Word)
6. Microsoft PowerPoint Basics: Learn to create effective presentations
7. Advanced Word Document Formatting: Learn to create documents that
look professional and print perfectly.
To register fill up the google form at https://forms.gle/zeQV4obd2bNvvnmu6
or click here.