Difference between international and domestic b.p.o
Skill sets required for domestic b.p.o
- Fluency in local language .
- Neutral accent
- Fluency in English without mother tongue influence, correct pronunciation , of words phrases in local and English language.
Skill sets required for international b.p.o
1.excellent fluency in English language
2.voice accent modulation has for the people of the country you serve
work environment in domestic b.p.o
1 work in shift as for the requirement
2.work as for the standers and work culture of the organization
Work environment in international b.p.o
1.work in shifts as for the time zones of the different countries
2.understand and work as for the standers of the countries you are servicing
Clientele in domestic b.p.o
Understand the needs of Indian customer in terms of culture back ground language mind sets and economic status.
Clientele in international b.p.o
Understands the need and the behavior of the customer and their culture sensibility.
Role of the C.S.R
- Is the voice of the company
- Informs the customer about the product and service offered by the company .answer queries resolves , problems, record complaints or receives feed back
- Can also get appointments for the customer for a personal meeting by a subject matter expert to explain the concept of the products.
- Takes or makes calls that a usually scripted.
Expectations from a C.S.R
- Expected to communicate with the customer to market and sell the product , services of the organization.
- Is required to talk politely professionally with the customer
- Is required to have in depth knowledge of the product and their features in order to convince the customer to buy.
- Is expected to meet target gives for the month.
Required skills from C.S.R
- Learning skills.
- Communication skills.
- Inter personal skill.
- Customer handling skills
- Time management skills
- Anger management
- Team work
- Telephone etiquettes
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Problem solving skill over phone
- Telephone Ettiques
- 1.Hold Procedure
- May I please place your call on hold for a minute while I check the informationand get back to you
- Release hold
- Thank you for being on hold I really appreciate your patience
- Transfer I request you to stay on line while I transfer the call to team leader or agent