- PhonePe Gift Cards make for a perfect present. Whether it’s celebrating with a gift across lifestyle or ecommerce purchases or gifting a holiday, PhonePe Gift Cards are the answer to all special occasions and gifting needs.
Gift card is valid only for merchant purchases made on PhonePe.
Terms & Conditions
- Steps to purchase PhonePe Gift Card
1. You may buy PhonePe Gift Cards for a minimum value of ₹250 and up to a maximum of ₹10,000.
2. PhonePe Gift Card once bought cannot be cancelled.
3. When you purchase a gift card, the details are available to you via
a. An SMS on the PhonePe registered mobile number.
b. An email on the PhonePe registered e-mail Id (only if verified).
c. Your transaction history on the PhonePe app.
4. PhonePe wallet balance or existing Gift Card balance cannot be used to purchase e-gift cards.
- Steps to gift PhonePe Gift Card to another user
1. You may gift PhonePe Gift Card to your family and friends from the transaction details page.
2. Select the ‘SEND AS GIFT’ option and provide the name of the recipient.
3. You can then choose any of the sharing options available on your mobile device.
4. Recipient must have a PhonePe account where they can link and use the Gift Card.
- Steps to link your PhonePe Gift Card to your PhonePe account
1. Once you buy or receive a PhonePe Gift Card, link it with your phonepe account via My Money > PhonePe Gift Card > Claim now.
2. Enter the (16 digit) gift card number and (6 digit) PIN to add the Gift Card to your balance.
Anything else I need to know?
- Any balance amount left on the used gift card can be reused within the validity period.
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the e-gift cards.
- PhonePe is not responsible if the gift card details are lost, stolen or used without permission.
- The gift cards cannot be replaced, refunded, revalidated or exchanged for cash.
- PhonePe reserves the right to deny accepting any gift card if it suspects that there is duplicity of gift cards.
- Any misuse of this gift card will result in cancellation of the gift card.
- PhonePe is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules.
- This is for individual use only.
- PhonePe shall not be responsible for any fraudulent purchases or services that might be availed by customers using the e-gift cards purchased through PhonePe.
- Disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In case of any cancellation of transactions paid using the gift cards within the validity period, the amount will be reversed to the Gift Card used at the time of the transaction.
- In case the Gift Card validity has expired, then there will be no refund processed for the amount paid by the Gift Card.