Bring People around you
• Begin with praise and honest appreciation.
• Call attention to peoples mistakes indirectly.
• Talk about your own mistakes before criticizing the other person.
• Ask questions instead of giving direct orders.
• Praise the slightest improvement and praise every improvement.
• Let the other man save his face.
• Give the other person a fine reputation to live up to.
• Use encouragement. Make the fault seem easy to correct.
• Make the other person happy about doing the thing you suggest.