How to Overcome worry, Be Happy and Grow Strong
• Get all the facts.
• Weigh all the fats-then come to a decision.
• Once a decision is reached, act.
• Write the answers of the following questions.
a) What is the problem?
b) What are the causes of the problem?
c) What are the possible solutions?
• Live in day-tight compartments.
• Face the trouble the following ways.
a) Ask yourself what is the worst that can possibly happen?
b) Prepare mentally to accept the worst.
c) Try to improve on the worst.
• Remind yourself of the exorbitant price you can pay for worry in terms of your health.
• Apply the law of averages in your favour.
Break the worry habit
• Keep busy.
• Don’t fuss about trifles.
• Use the law of averages to outlaw your worries.
• Co-operate with the inevitable.
• Decide just how much anxiety a thing
• Don’t worry about the past.
Ways to Pease and Happiness
• Fill your mind with thoughts of peace, courage, health, hope and prayer.
• Never try to get even with your enemies.
• Expect ingratitude.
• Count your blessings-not your troubles.
• Do not imitate others.
• Try to profit from your losses.
• Create happiness for others.
Ways to face criticism and grow strong
• Remember that unjust criticism is often a disguised compliment.
• Do the very best you can.
• Analyze your own mistakes and criticize yourself.
• Learn to relax at your work.
• Apply the following four good working habits.
a) Clear your desk of all papers except those relating to the immediate problem at hand.
b) Do things in order of their importance.