In today’s newsletter, these 100+ online non-phone jobs offer competitive pay and flexible hours! If you are seeking a non-phone work at home job, act fast as these jobs won’t last! Some of the positions are even open to worldwide applicants. Jobs include:
- Internet Assessor (Worldwide)
- Personalized Ads Evaluator (Worldwide)
- Online Map Analyst (Multiple Countries)
- Online Education Consultants ( Multiple Countries)
- Online Task Contributor (United States)
Latest Work at Home Articles
Stay current with the latest work at home news this weekend. You just might find your next job lead or career path from a post on the blog.
- Earn Cash Back! 9 Easy Ways To Earn Cash Back During the Holiday Season
- Fortune 500 Sites! Top 9 Fortune 500 Companies with Remote Work from Home Jobs
- Hiring Now! Alorica at Home Review: Flexible Remote Customer Service Job
- Make Money Fast! Top 20 Online Work at Home Jobs that Pay Daily, Weekly, Or More Often!
- Website Testers Needed! Get Paid $10 to Test Websites from Home
Newest Work at Home Job Leads
These companies are actively seeking people to work from home. Click on the job title in blue to learn more about the position and apply online. Missed the leads from earlier this week? Review them here!
Rent Surveyors – Work from home, entry-level, get paid to call apartment communities and inquire about their rent background noise allowed. Starts January 4, 2021.
Creative Staff Writers – Remote, full-time, must have previous experience as a digital publisher. Salary unknown.
Customer Service Representative – Remote, Open to residents in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin The starting starts January 7, 2021 from 10:00 am-4:30 pm ET.
Fact Check Reporter – Work from home, strong research and writing skills required, the hours are morning, evenings, or weekends. Salary unknown.
Social Media Marketing Specialist – Remote, must be fluent in English, bachelor’s degree in journalism. Salary unknown.
👉Looking for more remote jobs? > Start searching for flexible part-time and full-time work from home jobs on FlexJobs.
Good luck in your applications and interviews. I’ll be back in touch on Saturday with more jobs, blog updates, and work at home news. Thanks so much for being a subscriber and have a great weekend!
Lashay@Dream Home Based Work
👉 P.S. Work At Home Beginner? My e-book will help! You’ll learn 20 Beginner Friendly Ways To Make Money Online with 150 Companies ($10). Grab your copy today!
Disclaimer: While I try my best to verify each job lead, I encourage you to do your own research with diligence. If you find that one we have listed is a scam, please respond to this email immediately. Likewise, if you land a job we have listed, we would love to hear the good news!