health tips

पानी को उबालकर पीयें, पानी उबलकर 75% बचे तो वायु नाशक होता है, 50% बचे – यह पित्त नाशक होता है, और 25% बचा हुआ पानी कफ नाशक होता है Drink water after being boiled, if remaining boiled water is 75% , it cures gas problems, if 50% water remains, it cures pitta(heat) problemes, if 25% water remains, it cures cough problems।