Way No 34 – Become Virtual Call Center Employee
What is a Virtual Call Center?
A virtual call center is a call center in which organization’s agents are geographically dispersed, rather than being situated at organization’s office.
In this setup, most of the agents work from their homes.
When a customer calls company’s main office for enquiry, complaint or order a product, virtual call centers route incoming calls to home agent’s phone.
Home agents receive a script which tells them how to answer possible questions so they can respond to routine customer service inquiries, receive a complaint or sell a product.
Suitable For –
1. Almost anyone.
2. More suitable for people who love to talk and explain things orally with the proper argument.
Skills Required –
1. Fluency in the language in which you are going to operate.
2. Ability to read a script and make it sound natural.
3. Ability to explain things by covering all aspects, orally on a phone.
What You’ll Need –
1. A quiet, distraction-free place to work online from home.
2. A corded telephone.
3. A dedicated landline with telephone service.
4. A corded headset which is compatible with your corded telephone.
5. A computer with a wired connection to the internet.
How To Get Started –
Following is the list of websites where you can enroll to become an agent at a virtual call center company.
Expected Earnings –
You can expect to earn between $7 to $15 per hour. You’ll also earn commissions on any sales made by you.
If you have any doubts regarding this method. Please contact us through our contact form.
, In pager