If there’s anything which can beat Affiliate Marketing, it’s selling courses or taking personal coaching classes. Many bloggers are making up to six-figure annual revenue by selling their courses and teaching personally to a group of members.
You don’t need to be a super famous blogger to be able to sell courses but experience and unique strategy which bring proven results. You can scale it to the sky by hiring marketing team or spending on social media ads or creating your very own affiliate program.
• You can decide the pricing of your courses or coaching sessions
• You don’t have to be super popular
• No need to create a product from scratch or hire developers
• Earning potential is vast and can be scaled even higher
• Need to have a unique teaching style which attracts buyers
• Responsible for marketing and answering user queries
• The niche can be too competitive